Reach over 1500 music and arts focused attendees and their friends and family. Approximately 1,000 copies of the program will be printed and distributed for free at the 2016 festival.
It is printed in monochrome on white stock. Grayscales may be used, but reproduction accuracy not guaranteed.
Each page of the program is 11″ high and 8.5″ wide.
Advertiser Rates – Ads in SFFFF’s Printed Program
1. Full-Page $200 (Festival vendors $110, SFFMC members $100)
2. Half-Page: $140 (Festival vendors $80, SFFMC members $70) – (Mockup Ads – Half Page)
3. Quarter Page Ad: $80 (Festival vendors $45, SFFMC members $40) – (Mockup Ads – Quarter Page)
Email us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once confirmed, we’ll ask for high resolution images for your advertisement. Design services are not included in these prices. We request a vector-based image or PNG, JPEG or TIFF file. 300ppi+ recommended.
Location within the final program cannot be guaranteed. Final artwork is due by Sunday, May 1, 2016. Otherwise you may not be included.
Here are your payment options:
• Pay by check. Make your check payable to SFFMC and mail to Marlene McCall, P.O. Box 164, Berkeley CA 94701. If you are not currently a member, but would like to become a member and take advantage of the member-discounted rate, add $30 member dues to the member-discounted rate.
• Pay via Paypal. Choose your status (whether you are a member, festival vendor, or non-member) and choose the appropriate ad size below. If you are not currently a member, but would like to become a member and take advantage of the member-discounted rate, choose “Non-Member – Join Now”, which will add $30 member dues to the member-discounted rate. After you’ve selected the appropriate status and ad size, click the “Pay Now” button: